Meow.

Re: On-going Commentary
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:07:20 am 
Host

Paloma already stirring up all sorts of stuff on the Zambia/Malaysia tribe. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:01:32 pm 
Host

<3 Good twist will be good. Now only if nipples would show up and start some shit with alina/nay.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:24:24 pm 
Host

Paloma is attempting to start an Alina/Corrine/NaOnka/Monica/Tyson alliance over on Chaang. I think she plans to snipe someone who's not one of those 5 if they win in order to give them control of their tribe.

Boy, she's delivering. Now show up Shannon.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:42:43 pm 
Host

Hola kiddos. Glad to see things getting off to a good start yesterday. Just touched down in the US again, and registered for the tribe forums, hope that's what I was supposed to do?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57:56 pm 
Host

Carl Bilancione wrote:
Paloma is attempting to start an Alina/Corrine/NaOnka/Monica/Tyson alliance over on Chaang. I think she plans to snipe someone who's not one of those 5 if they win in order to give them control of their tribe.

Boy, she's delivering. Now show up Shannon.

Yea I think my pre-season pep talk worked with her. She also probably knows she's totally safe and can cause as much shit as she wants and no one can do anything about it, which is the beauty of the twist. Also probably feels bad for showing up late and might be making moves to counteract that. Either way it's gonna be awesome if people are saving people from the opposite alliacne that they then have to live with.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:34:05 pm 
Host

Are people on both tribes trying to throw this challenge? icon_chaos icon_lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:54:18 pm 
Host

Haha oh yes. I'm not sure what's developed in the past few hours, but it seems like Penny's plan on Seuua is to throw challenges until Refuge is over whereas the plan on Chaang is to throw it this round so that Brenda can't force a tie between the two dueling alliances next round. Alina/Tyson/Monica/Nay/Corinne might choose to continue throwing challenges, but since it'd give them a safe majority this round, I'd like to think they'd reconsider.

All I can say is make sure you have some tribal challenges in the bucket where everyone has the opportunity to contribute (and is probably advantageous to have more), but really can be finished by one person alone if need be. Otherwise, you might hit deadlocks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:11:03 am 
Host

The Ian/Katie/Mike/Yul alliance coming to fruition feels surprisingly epic, even though I didn't expect it to (then again, epic for Seuua is radically different than EPIC for Chaang). I have almost no doubt that throwing challenges and refugee stealing is going to screw up the potential big moment though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:48:05 am 
Host

Helen Glover wrote:
The Ian/Katie/Mike/Yul alliance coming to fruition feels surprisingly epic, even though I didn't expect it to (then again, epic for Seuua is radically different than EPIC for Chaang). I have almost no doubt that throwing challenges and refugee stealing is going to screw up the potential big moment though.

Yea, it's been an odd back and forth. You would think that with people from the opposite tribe picking, you wouldn't want to lose the challenge (because then someone from your tribe could pick you to be in refuge). But it's odd.

I wasn't expecting the Refugee Induction to be far more interesting than Tribal Councils. It's really going to get interesting with the 2 tribes of 4 come together against the Refuge tribe.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:32:11 am 
Host

Blindside's coming tonight over on Seuua. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:24:48 pm 
Host

And with Daniel now in the fold, Mike's Refugee pick (likely) won't compromise the blindside at all. Daniel really stumbled ass backwards into this one, and saved himself for a few rounds more by wising up to the same idea the rest of the crew had yesterday.

It's funny how Daniel and Penny both seem to think they know everything going on within the tribe (but I guess on Day 02 or 03 they still did).

Meanwhile, maybe this is just because I haven't been following Chaang as much with the minority mobilizing on Seuua, but I get the feeling that they're all so drained from the aftermath of the Taj and Tyson boots that their voting deliberation won't even come up until a snap judgment in the eleventh hour. (Although, Corinne would seem like the obvious choice now that the sides have gotten grayed up.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:17:40 pm 
Host

Mike to Daniel:
"The main thing is is that I heard stuff regarding you that you need to know about the people out here, because I believe you are being scapegoated out here"

IF HE SCREWS UP THIS POTENTIALLY EPIC BLINDSIDE...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:22:29 pm 
Host

Not including Lisi in the Penny blindside is about to cost Yul/Katie/Dan. :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:37:21 pm 
Host

One of the tribes has #7 backwards because there are two different words that fit :-P

(But of course, only one correct one due to the word search, thankfully.) :)