All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Re: Final 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:15:20 pm 

5th - Erinn

Omg.

K so on our original tribe I would just send you PMs where I kind of wanted to have sex with you, but like it never happened because it is a tad weird I guess. We weren't with each other at all and it was funny. Then come merge, we just didn't fucking PM at all. We didn't bother. Which lol. We finally talked in the F6 though, and then the F5 when you left.

You played a very...interesting game. You were never here but you still made it very far because of challenge wins and loyalty. I feel that loyalty will be preached a lot this FTC, and honestly you were one of the most loyal people here. Not to me, but to Cat. That probably had more to do with you never being here than anything else, but still, good job there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:20:45 pm 

4th - Yul

Yul. You're fucking interesting, let me tell you. You seem to be one of the most loyal and honest people here, except to me at times lol. I get that Nay and Monica did shit and targeted you. I get that. And I get why you didn't tell me since I was close to them. It made sense. But personally I wasn't after you until like, the F5.

I really do like and respect you though, and Ik you were disappointed that I just flat out told you that I was voting you out, but like, I thought you would respect that. Ik you worked with me at the F6 and F5 but like, idk I felt left out in the cold for a lot of the boots despite the fact that I was 100% Seuaa come merge. It was weird for me.

When this is all over I do hope that we can be friends. I am one who tries to stay in contact with people that they like in these games, you can ask around. Even if you feel disappointed in me, I would like that. Friends are nice :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:21:13 pm 

I have words for Cat and Lisi too but idk if that's appropriate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:53:59 pm 

I am sorry we never got to interact in this game. If the leader picked everyone from their tribe at game start, I would have picked you. I know you get lots of shit because you are batshit crazy, but so am I. I wish you weren't out so early, that was tragic and like I said, if I could have picked you, I would have. I love you. <3

Your boot absolutely killed me. I had no idea you'd be in this game, so when I saw your name on the lurker bar when I first logged in, I was ecstatic. Having a chance to play with you after how close we were getting, was just amazing and I was happy to have the opportunity. I knew you were playing both sides and trying to keep Tyson and Corinne while also opposing them, you told me as much and I would have done the same thing. Unfortantely Alina lied to us about that alliance she came to us about and they ended up voting for you. Which was smart for them, but it crushed the rest of us, especially me. I still wonder if my immunity saved me and fucked you. I wish you didn't leave the net and gaming after your boot here, I miss you.

My Cambodia winner. <3 I guess they booted you because you were inactive? I think they just had an alliance you weren't in? But who the fuck knows. I am sorry we didn't interact here, that sucked.

Getting yourself booted from your own alliance when there are clearly people on the outs to be booted is something that has to funniest thing in the world to me. You are a pathetic idiot and have absolutely no gaming skills. I remember when I asked you if you actually watched Survivor and told you that you sucked at this game and you decided to turn into/be Luvash. Your boot was probably my favorite in this game behind Monica's.

This one is rough for me. We didn't even technically play together, but the time I spent PMing you at Seuua when I was the latest Refugee was amazing. I instantly trusted you, I didn't care about your reputation on being batshit crazy, I told you what 5150 meant and we bonded so well. I was hoping to play this game with you, but apparently you were too big and polarizing to get any further. icon_rolleyes I personally think the more threats around you, the better shot at surviving when you are one too. But others are intimidated by that and those people can refer themselves to weakbitch.org. I also was in shock that Daniel was in on your boot. You told me he was your number 1 and partner, so when he told me he was part of voting you out, I was disgusted. Why someone would give up their number 1 pre-merge is beyond me. You were the most fun and this game got more quiet without you trolling the shit out of bitches. You are amazing and I hope someday we'll get a chance to play together, with your mum. Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:17:41 pm 

You are another one whose name I saw when I logged in for the first time and was like OMFG YES! I love and adore you more than words can express and I am sad we couldn't play together here. It just never works for us lately. But it's not for a lack of trying, it's just situations don't work out. I was sad when you were booted, but it was inevitable with the way shit happened.

Gah Mike, Booting you of all people was not easy for me and I had absolutely no intention of doing so until I heard some crazy shit. As soon as I got to your tribe, I heard you were a target, so I knew I would be saving you and I told you that right away. And I wanted to work with you here, I truly did and you were actually the person I PMed the most at Refuge and then when we became an actual tribe. Unfortunantely though, I knew you didn't want to grab Erinn from Chaang and wanted to grab Nay. You told me she wanted to work with us and that's why you wanted her. Meanwhile Paloma showed me some PMs where you said NaOnka hated me and you were planning on bringing her over for an alliance of you/Paloma/Nay and Sekou to help take out Brenda and I. u_L Sekou and Paloma sold you out and then when we became a tribe, you became the biggest target cus of that. Plus you are a dangerous schemer and I was afraid you'd find the HII first like you did in Cambodia, which made you more of a threat, I am sorry you left the game so early, but I still love you and I hope you still love me too.

Oh Cristina, your boot hurt me too. I was really looking forward to actually playing with you. We had the girls alliance going and had absolutely no plans to boot you. But that night you fucked the challenge up just made everyone gung ho about taking you out. And you asking to be voted out was just tragic and heartbreaking. D: I also need to thank you again for bringing me to Refuge. I appreciate it much and I probably wouldn't be here if you hadn't. And what's more, you saved me without knowing who the fuck I was. I remember a couple rounds after we became a real tribe, I guess Sekou told you and you started PMing me and talking to me more after that. icon_laughing Meanwhile, I had been talking to you comfortabley thinking you knew it was me for over a week or so. lol I adore you in and out of this and every game and always. <3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:43:03 pm 

Ugh, booting you fucking sucked. I know you don't think it did and you words to me and Brenda on your way out stung a bit. I wasn't playing you, neither was Brenda or Paloma. We just were getting low on numbers and we had to keep Sekou to keep Erinn happy with a pending merge coming. Paloma was crushed by your boot and so was I, and with what happened with Sekou, I do regret the shit out of voting you out over him. I am sorry and I apologize sincerely. I hope you aren't pissed or hurt anymore and I hope we get to talk after this game. You are one of the people whose ID I have no fucking clue about, so hopefully that gets remedied when this is done.

I have to explain something. I got your ID wrong. When I saw you at game start, I thought you were Cassidy, then I realized/remembered later he is Misty in this series and Corinne is something else. oop! That said, I have no fucking idea who you are. icon_unsure We exchanged maybe 4 PMs here? And didn't talk game just bullshit. I will admit, seeing you leave after those idiots turned on us for you was just glorious. I am glad you didn't make merge and your own allies voted you out. You suck.

I just want you to know that I am not mad or bitter at you for checking out of this game when you did. I think you being inactive at that merge saved/helped the rest of us, however, if these fuckers did boot Erinn, Brenda, Paloma or I over you I would have probably quit on the spot OR I would have died from choking on my own vomit. It would have been so disgusting that I wouldn't have been able to stop puking long enough to breathe and I would have been dead right now and not in the F3. I thought you would come after me in this like you did last time, but you didn't and I appreciate it. You were playing with me for a while here and I have to thank you also for saving my Erinn. <3 She deserved that much and also fuck you, you should have made jury at least and voted for me, asshole. icon_rolleyes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:51:34 pm 

I'm not an idiot icon_weep

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:08:41 pm 

I love you icon_wub Who would have thought I'd be saying that after that pick'em, right? But it's the truth. I enjoyed you in this game a lot, as both an ally and a friend. Losing you after the merge was not easy. I knew you were a target and would leave before the game could change for the rest of us and that was sad. There are plenty of good things I take away from this game, and getting to know you as a person and a gamer was one of them. You are amazing and I can't wait to talk to you again. <3

I am not sure how to go about this one. I adore you out of this game, but I did not like you in it. You were cold and shitty to me. I tried to work with you, but you refused. And the two PMs you sent me post merge were transparent. You had no intention of working with me and basically threw me away. Voting you out was fucking amazing and my favorite boot of this game. I guess you were right though? Since I made the end and probably should have been taken out before. It just hurt that you never gave me a chance. That's probably something I will never forget. :/

You are something else, Daniel, not going to lie. At first I thought you were cute and sweet, but later I learned you were kind of a schemer. I never thought we'd actually work together here, as we went through the motions of just being brash with eachother after merge. There was no give and take, but I appreciated your honesty. Then when we finally aligned, you were awesome. I did trust you and seeing you leave that night sucked. I am sorry you had to go out that way and that early. That was sad, but I think if you stayed this game may have been way different, so I am not that sad. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:19:22 pm 

Nay icon_wub I love you to death in and out of this game and I appreciate everything you did for me here. I know you did want to work with me and never shut me out and I love for you it. I am sorry we could never truly work together here, it just wasn't meant. At game start you picked a side and it wasn't mine. Even after merge, you still were not with me 100%, but you kind of were. So I know that my vote for you hurt you. I am sorry and I honestly hope you understand that was gameplay and don't hold it against me outside of this game. You are a great gamer and kind of emotional, but so am I, so it'sk. ily <3

Oh Katie Darling, where do I begin? It was never my intention to hurt you of all people, I hope you know that? But seeing your reactions and the shit you said in your TC, I don't know if you really understand that. It's been quite a while since your boot though, so I hope you get over it and don't hold shit against me tonight or outside of the game. I enjoyed the shit out of playing this game with you. I meant everything I said to you. I wanted us to make it far, I wanted the end with you. I know I had two seperate games going on with Erinn/Brenda and you and Yul, but I was trying to get to F5 with all of you. I think the Lisi vote was worth the risk if it worked and keeping Erinn was smarter for my own game that night. My vote wasn't even needed to take you out in the re-vote and I kind of regret even casting it because of that. I love you and I am sorry, you are a fantsitc gamer and truly one of my all time favorites in this series, not just as a host but also now as player and ally too.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:28:09 pm 

I went through many hardships in this game. So many fucking harships, Losing you the first time in Round 1 was horrible, going through the bullshit of us possibly being pagonged was horrible. But nothing compared to how I felt, how crushed I was and how much it hurt when I lost you. I was depressed for legit 2 days, no joke. I hated myself and my selfish comment in your TC about voting you out. I said that to save face and I regreted it immediately. I hated that my final words to you were so harsh. I am an idiot.

I can't even call you my number 1, that's too soft a term of what you were to me. You were my partner, my rock and my entire game. I am sorry I was a cunt to you those last couple of days, I hate that I was and I hope you don't hate me for it, that is my biggest worry. Getting to play with you and for so long was fantastic and I would not trade any of it for the world.

I am in love with you, in and out of this game and I think you know this? And if you don't, you will after you read this.

♫ I was afraid ♫ Image Image♪ I'd eat your brains ♪

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:36:10 pm 

You are the ally that people dream to have in these things. Honestly, I know you get shit for not being around, but you were better off driving by, playing the round and taking off. I know your schedule didn't allow you to be here much and the fact that we were always on the outs and a lot of shit was futile to even try. But I always protected you and so did Brenda and I thank you so much for always protecting us and being here for me the most. I never got a chance to actually play with you until this game and it was amazing that we did. Brenda was my number 1 and closest ally, but you were the same for me too, not even going to lie. I never had to put on airs with you, the trust was just there. All the shit we went through in this game was worth it too, the struggle and journey was something we will look back on and hopefully laugh about forever. Us making Final 5 was fucking amazing and I am happy we got that chance. I love you in and out of this game and I always will. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:49:59 pm 

Where do I start? Around F10 or so, you told me you hoped I was playing to win the game, you told me you'd be dissapointed if I wasn't and I hoped I was lying about that. So then at the end, when I told you voting you out gave me a better shot at winning, it was just unacceptable. But again, I get it and I sincerely apologize for being the asshole who fucked you over. I know how much you trusted me here. I realize I was the closest person to you in the Final 4. In fact, I know I was. I know voting you out and not giving you a chance to make the end was shitty. Trust me, I know getting betrayed when your right there at your goal stings the most. I am sorry I had to do that to you. I really never meant to hurt you, but again, I know that last juror always hurts.

I considered you a very close ally in this game and was happy to get to work with you, I would have gladly sat next to you if I didn't want to win so bad, not even going to lie. I was being honest when I said you were my favorite player from Madagascar, because you were. Just knowing you are mad at me kills me. I enjoyed playing with you and I hope after this is over we can become friends outside of this and get over the shit that ruined us here. I love you and I am so sorry.