All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Episode 16
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:53:55 pm 
Host

Congratulations on a 1-in-6 shot of winning the game!

After possibly the most chaotic TC yet, any musings or regrets about the situation?

Who do you want to head to the endgame with for a strong shot at winning? Who do you need to work with this round to get there?

Based on some of the public comments you've made, have you started to feel ignored by the other players? How has that had an effect on you? Or how is it affecting how you perceive them as opponents?

Re: Episode 16
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:41:23 am 

None at all actually, none at all.

I...I don't know. Helen I just don't. And I'll answer it more in this next question.

Helen this has honestly been one of the worst gaming experiences I have ever gone through. Which is sad. I was looking forward to this game for so long because I loved Alina and her character. I waited a whole year to get my second chance. And I feel spat on and stepped on and so abused and honestly I really really really can't take it anymore. I'm just so done with everyone. I mean I would have voted Erinn but no one said to me to. Like, fuck you seriously. Idk I just am so upset with everyone and feel that no one gives two shits about me and that I'm not playing.

Thank god Lisi just keeps finding idols.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:41:25 am 

None at all actually, none at all.

I...I don't know. Helen I just don't. And I'll answer it more in this next question.

Helen this has honestly been one of the worst gaming experiences I have ever gone through. Which is sad. I was looking forward to this game for so long because I loved Alina and her character. I waited a whole year to get my second chance. And I feel spat on and stepped on and so abused and honestly I really really really can't take it anymore. I'm just so done with everyone. I mean I would have voted Erinn but no one said to me to. Like, fuck you seriously. Idk I just am so upset with everyone and feel that no one gives two shits about me and that I'm not playing.

Thank god Lisi just keeps finding idols.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:43:17 pm 

Lol Brenda is like "hey work with me and I'll give you 4th place! ^_^"

Umm...yea no