Votes
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:21:28 pm 
Host

They go here and should be in this format:
Quote:
Monday, January 2nd - Day 01

Carl

"I'm voting for you because you don't do much around camp and you're black."

***Please note that anything written in quotes in a vote will be shown publicly so if you wish to remain anonymous, do not reveal any information that may give away your identity***

As per the rules, it costs you nothing to pre-vote, they can always be changed throughout Tribal Council until the votes are due. You do not need to confirm pre-votes.

Re: Votes
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:27:26 pm 

Thursday, July 5th

SEKOU

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:12:20 pm 

Sunday, July 8th

PALOMA

"chok dee"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:55:57 pm 

Monday, July 9th

ERINN

IF Erinn wins immunity.... NAONKA is my backup vote (for now) I may change this before I leave for good tonight :p

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:55:40 pm 

SCRATCH the back up vote..... IM NOT VOTING NAONKA if ERINN has IMMUNITY.

Ill just try and logon before tribal.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:10:44 pm 

i have NO IDEA whats going on

Im voting for ALINA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:12:55 pm 

Wednesday, July 11th

NAONKA

So you got burned, so what??? Enjoy your time on the jury :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:30:38 am 

PREVOTE

Thursday, July 12th

Naonka

"Hopefully this time it sticks"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:28:37 pm 

^ confirming my prevote just in case

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:02:13 pm 

Sunday, July 15

Erinn

"Alliances, Immunities and Idols, oh my! The direct result of imperfect situations."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:07:03 pm 

Sunday, July 22

Alina

"The girl who cried wolf wins this game. This vote is not awarded to you because you deserve to win, but the other 2 deserve it less. Didnt I tell you once I got voted off that you had now won the game? Congratulations Alina"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:15:30 pm 

Statement/Jury questions

First off, congratulations, it was a lot of fun playing this game with all three of you. Well, it was fun playing with Alina and Catalie. Lisi... not so much. You were probably one of the worst social players who played. I even enjoyed my 3 PM's from Erinn more than all of our "conversations" combined.

Catalie, I just wanted to say, you probably played the best stategic game of the players sitting in the finals, but then hid behind a wall of guilt ridden apologies and sweet nothings. Whether it was fake or not, im not sure, but it was irritating and a slap in the face to everyone you did it to. If you make a move, OWN IT. I feel like you made moves that were unnessesary to get you where you are today. There was an easier route to the finals and you didnt take it. I dont see that as a strategically sound game. And its not sour grapes, its logic and simple numbers.

I have one question that I would like all of you to answer, and then a specific question for just Lisi and Catalie.

The question for ALL three of you is: In a final twist, it is revealed that it is a F2, instead of a F3, and you become the last member of the jury. Who would you vote for and why?

And then my questions for Lisi/Catalie:

Lisi: Tell me what the TWO biggest strategic moves that YOU made in this game were that did NOT involve a HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL.

Catalie: I would like you to explain to me your strategy on HOW you planned to get to the F3 from the time I was voted off until the last tribal council. Basically clue me in on your endgame stategy from the moment I left, until the moment Yul left.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:17:14 pm 

Katie wrote:
Sunday, July 22

Alina

"The girl who cried wolf wins this game. This vote is not awarded to you because you deserve to win, but the other 2 deserve it less. Didnt I tell you once I got voted off that you had now won the game? Congratulations Alina"

UPDATE VOTE:::

Sunday, July 22

ALINA

"Eh, one of you's a scumbag. The other had virtually no strategic/social game whatsoever. So hey, why not you?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:04:54 pm 

revised/updated:::

First off, congratulations, it was a lot of fun playing this game with all three of you. Well.... it was fun playing with Alina and Catalie. Lisi?... not so much. You were probably one of the worst social players who played. I even enjoyed my 3 PM's from Erinn more than all of our "conversations" combined.

Catalie, I just wanted to say, you probably played the best stategic game of the players sitting in the finals, but then hid behind a wall of guilt ridden apologies and sweet nothings. Whether it was fake or not, im not sure, but it was irritating and a slap in the face to everyone you did it to. If you make a move, OWN IT. I feel like you made moves that were unnessesary to get you where you are today. There was an easier route to the finals and you didnt take it. I dont see that as a strategically sound game. And its not sour grapes, its logic and simple numbers. You act as if you were forced into stabbing people in the back and forced to do so because of other players in the game, and if that's the case, then I think the "other players" should win.

I have one question that I would like all of you to answer, and then a specific question for just Lisi and Catalie.

The question for ALL three of you is: In a final twist, it is revealed that it is a F2, instead of a F3, and you become the last member of the jury. Who would you vote for and why?

And then my questions for Lisi/Catalie:

Lisi: Tell me what the TWO biggest strategic moves that YOU made in this game were that did NOT involve a HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL.

Catalie: I would like you to explain to me your strategy on HOW you planned to get to the F3 from the time I was voted off until the last tribal council. Basically clue me in on your endgame stategy from the moment I left, until the moment Yul left.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:56:28 pm 

Official Vote

Monday, July 23

LISI

"I never anticipated voting for you to win in a MILLION years. I dont feel like you outplayed me, but I do feel like you beat me. I realize I was not someone you could trust and vice versa. We definitely were rivals, and in the end, you got me. Congratulations."