All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Episode 14
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:58:15 pm 
Host

A week of memorable TCs. How were you feeling while the votes were being prepared?

Where does the fault lie for the NaOnka boot falling through? What are your thoughts on Lisi's power play?

Does the change-up in alliance numbers cause you to re-consider your position in the game now and with whom it's in your best interests to be aligned?

Re: Episode 14
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:05:21 pm 

Helen Glover wrote:
A week of memorable TCs. How were you feeling while the votes were being prepared?

Where does the fault lie for the NaOnka boot falling through? What are your thoughts on Lisi's power play?

Does the change-up in alliance numbers cause you to re-consider your position in the game now and with whom it's in your best interests to be aligned?

It really falls on my shoulders. I should have been ADAMENT that we vote for Alina. My gut was telling me we needed to switch up the vote, and I should have pushed it harder.

Lisi made an AMAZING move tonight, and really set herself up pretty well. Im hoping that Catalie/Brenda stick with myself and Yul, and at least we can force a 4-4 tie but none of us are really sure what the tiebreaker is

Re: Episode 14
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:20:41 pm 

[quote="Helen Glover"]A week of memorable TCs. How were you feeling while the votes were being prepared?

Does the change-up in alliance numbers cause you to re-consider your position in the game now and with whom it's in your best interests to be aligned?[/quote]

Im the next target unless Im willing to help take out Brenda/Catalie, or so the story goes.
I'll get Lisi to trust me, I will. I'll give her such a logical explanation of why she can trust me and how I can help her, that she'll switch the target.

I'd hate to get rid of 2 players I trust to play with a bunch of people I dont. Ive made this move before, and its backfired. I wouldnt be opposed to forcing a tie and keeping my fingers crossed. We'll see what happens.