All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Re: Welcome, Daniel!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:52:14 am 
Host

And I believed you! But it would've done more harm than good to me in the long-run.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:40:01 am 

Yul and I would have taken you to the F3. The problem was, and Im not sure you know this, is that I kindve mislead you in think we were as tight as we were. My main alliance was with Ian and Yul. Yul and I had an alliance with Ian and Mike to take out Penny, but Mike was refuged. We were going to try and swing you over to our side when all of a sudden you approached me to take out Penny. If was perfect.

And there were times during the merge when you just ran your mouth too much to people and it was actually forcing issues that were supposed to be kept under wraps, and there was a little bit of talk that you might have to go just as like a liability reason. But really though, I began to trust you sooo much though and at the time you got booted, I was with you and Yul ALL THE WAY <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:10:34 pm 

Katie wrote:
Yul and I would have taken you to the F3. The problem was, and Im not sure you know this, is that I kindve mislead you in think we were as tight as we were. My main alliance was with Ian and Yul. Yul and I had an alliance with Ian and Mike to take out Penny, but Mike was refuged. We were going to try and swing you over to our side when all of a sudden you approached me to take out Penny. If was perfect.

And there were times during the merge when you just ran your mouth too much to people and it was actually forcing issues that were supposed to be kept under wraps, and there was a little bit of talk that you might have to go just as like a liability reason. But really though, I began to trust you sooo much though and at the time you got booted, I was with you and Yul ALL THE WAY <3

I'm curious why you never mentioned Ian/Yul wanted to take Penny out? You wouldn't have alienated me. You could have just said, "OH, Ian and Yul mentioned that same idea to me earlier!" Also, what sort of liability? Gimme an example. >_>

I really wanted us to be the F3 :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:24:16 pm 

People saw you as a snake in the grass. And if I mentioned something to you that someone had told me, you would go scope it out for yourself, which, I dont necessarily blame you, but if you trusted me, Id rather just have someone be aware of what I told them, without asking questions to other people or trying or go fishing to other people for information. I just felt like our games werent as in sync as they were with Ian and Yul. I could tell them not to say anything and they wouldnt.

Because Ian/Yul and I werent even sure we were going to align with you in the beginning. Before Mike was refuged, the 4 man alliance was going to be Me/Ian/Yul/Mike. So we didnt want to out our alliance, so we just made you think it was your idea when really we had planned on voting her out days earlier, and you would have been in the dark like Lisi :/

Ian and I were trying to do our best at convinving people we werent necessarily playing this game together when in all actuality, we totally were. We were playing HARD.

I trusted you though. And I was loyal to you after the switchup or whatever. I would have no problems going to the F3 with you and Yul. Plus I could tell you were underestimating me, which made me feel more comfortable <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:58:44 pm 

Welp. Ya got me. Haha.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:12:37 pm 

I am still curious about what happened to Penny from your PoV Dan? I'm sure she is too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:49:16 pm 

Brenda wrote:
I am still curious about what happened to Penny from your PoV Dan? I'm sure she is too.

THIS.

Ian/Yul/I were SHOCKED that all of a sudden he wanted her out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:03:12 pm 

Katie wrote:
Brenda wrote:

THIS.

Ian/Yul/I were SHOCKED that all of a sudden he wanted her out.

I felt like I couldn't trust her as much in the few days preceding her boot. She stopped being as talkative. Maybe my bonding with you and Yul built upon that distrust with her but I felt like I had more of a connection with you guys this time around. I got the feeling that you guys might have wanted her out at some point in the pre-merge stage anyway. Plus, I felt like Penny would dominate the game with Brenda post-merge and slit my throat if she had the chance. Two brilliant players cavorting with each other is dangerous.

Paranoia sure is powerful. icon_rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:13:56 pm 

Daniel wrote:
I felt like Penny would dominate the game with Brenda post-merge and slit my throat if she had the chance. Two brilliant players cavorting with each other is dangerous.

That woulda been so hot. But it most certainly woulda been a Daniel plus his harem stylee set-up. icon_laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:15:08 pm 

Brenda wrote:
Daniel wrote:
I felt like Penny would dominate the game with Brenda post-merge and slit my throat if she had the chance. Two brilliant players cavorting with each other is dangerous.

That woulda been so hot. But it most certainly woulda been a Daniel plus his harem stylee set-up. icon_laughing

GREECE4EVAR icon_wub

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:17:56 pm 

I do remember Daniel being a little upset that he thought Penny was going to go against me and Ian instead of Lisi. So that helped turn the tide as well.