All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

FTC
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:04:13 am 

In case I'm not here.

First off, congratulations to the three of you. Regardless of how you got there, whether you were brought as a goat, lied your way to get there or dished out idols left and right, no one deserves this more than you three.

I was going to vote for Yul, but know you made things harder for me.

Cat, I like you. I still want to like you. But I heard that you've lied your way to the end. And I'm not sure now if you were honest with me. To be honest, when I was voted out, that's when I felt most alone. I felt that you and Brenda knew it was coming and you just distanced yourself from me. Abandoned me. And made side deals without me. I just thought we were in this together. But I know now you had other plans. It's alright. I just would like you to know that I felt alone.

Alina, you made a promise to take care of me. At least give me a round or two. I knew that saving me was a longshot. But you have no idea how devastating it was to be voted out without you there. You were my only lifeline. All I needed was one chance, and I felt like you denied me that.

Lisi, I barely know you. But congrats on playing the idols. Some people may have no respect for that, but I always think that you have to do whatever you have to do to survive everyone. And you did that.

When I left the game, I think that's when the real hardcore playing happened. Too bad I wasn't a part of it. That's my biggest regret.

My vote is up for grabs. But I need to understand your gameplay.

So in ten steps, enumerate how you got to the finals. Beginning from DAY 1 to now. Thank you and good luck.

:D