All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

FTC Speech
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:07:22 pm 

First off, congratulations, it was a lot of fun playing this game with all three of you. Well.... it was fun playing with Alina and Catalie. Lisi?... not so much. You were probably one of the worst social players who played. I even enjoyed my 3 PM's from Erinn more than all of our "conversations" combined.

Catalie, I just wanted to say, you probably played the best stategic game of the players sitting in the finals, but then hid behind a wall of guilt ridden apologies and sweet nothings. Whether it was fake or not, im not sure, but it was irritating and a slap in the face to everyone you did it to. If you make a move, OWN IT. I feel like you made moves that were unnessesary to get you where you are today. There was an easier route to the finals and you didnt take it. I dont see that as a strategically sound game. And its not sour grapes, its logic and simple numbers. You act as if you were forced into stabbing people in the back and forced to do so because of other players in the game, and if that's the case, then I think the "other players" should win.

I have one question that I would like all of you to answer, and then a specific question for just Lisi and Catalie.

The question for ALL three of you is: In a final twist, it is revealed that it is a F2, instead of a F3, and you become the last member of the jury. Who would you vote for and why?
And then my questions for Lisi/Catalie:

Lisi: Tell me what the TWO biggest strategic moves that YOU made in this game were that did NOT involve a HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL.

Catalie: I would like you to explain your strategy on HOW you planned to get to the F3 from the time I was voted off until the last tribal council. Basically clue me in on your endgame stategy from the moment I left, until the moment Yul left.

Once again, congratulations. Im 99% sure this is my last time playing, and although there would have been some redemption in making it farther, I enjoyed myself nonetheless. Take care everyone.

OH, I really want to thank Yul and Ian for playing this game with me, and appreciate EVERYTHING that they've done for me and for us, and its people like them that make this game enjoyable <3333

Re: FTC Speech
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:33:00 pm 

my final vote

ALINA

"you all had flawed games, so taking that into account, I think yours was the least flawed <3"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:32:01 pm 

new final vote

CAT

"without enthusiasm, i begrudgingly give you my vote"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:35:07 pm 

new final vote

CAT

"Alina. You lost my vote tonight with all your half-assed answers. You claim to want this win more than anyone, but how am I to tell? So without enthusiasm, i begrudgingly give you my vote to Cat- Katie"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:21:11 pm 
Host

Katie wrote:
new final vote

CAT

"Alina. You lost my vote tonight with all your half-assed answers. You claim to want this win more than anyone, but how am I to tell? So without enthusiasm, i begrudgingly give you my vote to Cat- Katie"

Might want to put this in your voting thread to make it official, and avoid someone mistaking your preliminary vote there for your final one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:17:14 pm 

Will do. But I might have changed my mind again. Consideing voting for Lisi now haha.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:17:15 pm 

Will do. But I might have changed my mind again. Consideing voting for Lisi now haha.